When you have selected a Category to View, the available videos are presented.
You can arrange the display according to your preference, by clicking on the VIEW button to select either a:
- Grid View – presenting the title artwork only in a tiled layout
- Summary View – presenting the titles in an artwork with summary text layout
- List View – presenting the title names only in a list layout
You can also order the titles on My List by clicking on the SORT button, to arrange them either via:
- Date Added – with the most recent first
- Runtime Ascending
- Runtime Descending
Once you are in a viewing category, you can click on the Filter button for a number of options to customise your view:
- Dropdown the Filter By Category arrow and you can add further available categories to your current view.
- Dropdown the Filter By Category arrow to Select All available categories to view.
- Select whether to display Watched, Unwatched or both.
Click Clear All to start your selection again.